After over a week of having been ruled out of the training camp, NBA superstar Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat somehow accepted that his career with the Heat organization is done but believes that his NBA career is far from over.
“I guess my career in Miami is done,” Bosh said in the fourth installment of Rebuilt on Uninterrupted.com. “My career is not done. … There’s 29 other teams. It’s a whole league. One team does not make up the opinion of everything.”
The drama continues when the big man reacted to Miami Heat president Pat Riley’s recent comments on his future with the team.
According to Sports Illustrated, Riley revealed that Bosh’s career with the Miami Heat was over and that the team was “not working toward” his return because of Bosh’s blood clot issues. In the last two season, Bosh had been sidelined several times due to his condition.
“I didn’t see my career in Miami ending like this,” Bosh said in the video. “I didn’t get a call or a text or anything like that. It’s a business. We understand that. … If you say certain things to the person and you win championships and you have these moments, you don’t want to find things out through the media. … It hurts.”
ALSO READ: Chris Bosh waived by Heat?
ESPN said that NBA superstar Chris Bosh is still under contract with the Heat until 2018-19 for a guaranteed $76 million. According to his contract terms, Bosh will receive a $4.7 million payment Saturday.
“This is my reality,” he said. “You can either make it a good thing or a bad thing. You can either complain or you can just keep moving on. I just decided to keep moving on.”
Photo courtesy: WBUR Boston/Flickr