Call of Duty Black Ops 3 has proven to be one of the successful games ever developed by Activision. Casual and pro-gamers alike are on loop for the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC map packs. Following the release of DLC 1 map pack, queries are now being raised regarding the possible release date of Black Ops 3 DLC 2 expansion pack. Luckily, a gaming blogsite was somehow generous enough to give a detailed preview on the potential release dates of the remaining Call of Duty Black Ops 3 DLC map packs, and its tentative schedule would be as outlined below:
- DLC Map Pack #2 Release Date on PS4: Tuesday, April 5th 2016.
- DLC Map Pack #2 Release Date on Xbox One & PC: Thursday, May 5th 2016.
- DLC Map Pack #3 Release Date on PS4: Tuesday, June 7th 2016.
- DLC Map Pack #3 Release Date on Xbox One & PC: Thursday, July 7th 2016.
- DLC Map Pack #4 Release Date on PS4: Tuesday, August 9th 2016.
- DLC Map Pack #4 Release Date on Xbox One & PC: Thursday, September 8th 2016.
Since DLC map 1 is already available, fans and enthusiasts are now waiting for the release of Black Ops 3 DLC 2 which is speculated to be released on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.And with the date being given, it cannot be helped for Call of Duty gamers to speculate further on the features of the said map pack. In the following article of The BitBag, it highlighted the possibility of having some maps from the previous Black Ops entries, probably from Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
Apart from such addition, it is also anticipated that an extra Zombie map would be included in the said expansion pack Call of Duty Black Ops 3.The speculated release dates and map extensions would likely be confirmed at the Game Developers Conference, which started March 14 and expected to end Friday, March 18. Guess we still have two more days to hear the notice for Black Ops 3 DLC 2.
Photo Courtesy: 41nd se joacă!/ Youtube