WrestleMania 32 was surprisingly good and entertaining than expected. There were several shocking winners as well as the obvious ones. Here are the full WWE WrestleMania 32 results from the record-breaking audience at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas.
Roman Reigns def. Triple H via pinfall to win WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns overcame Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and a sledgehammer to become a three-time WWE champion. Reigns ended WrestleMania 32 posing with the WWE title and the fans showered him with boos and cheers at the same time.
The Undertaker def. Shane McMahon via pinfall
The Hell in a Cell match between The Undertaker and Shane McMahon stole the show. “The Deadman” was able to defeat “Shane-O-Mac” with a Tombstone Piledriver. However, it was Shane’s “Leap of Faith” at the top of the 20-foot cage that is the highlight of the match and the event.
Video Courtesy: YouTube/WWE
Brock Lesnar def. Dean Ambrose via pinfall
Dean Ambrose came up short in his No Holds Barred Street Fight against Brock Lesnar. It was an underwhelming about but “The Beast” was able to defeat Ambrose by hitting the F-5 onto a pile of steel chairs.
Charlotte def. Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks via submission to win WWE Women’s Championship
A new WWE Women’s champion was crowned after Charlotte made Becky Lynch submit with the Figure 8. Ric Flair interfered in the match to help her daughter’s win. Sasha Banks and the rest of the women put on a show to kick off the new era of women’s wrestling in the WWE.
Chris Jericho def. A.J. Styles via pinfall
“Y2J” pinned Styles after countering “The Phenomenal Elbow” with a “Codebreaker.” It’s one of the most shocking results of the evening. The fourth match between the two superstars was their best and fans should expect a fifth a final encounter with both men having two wins each.
The Rock def. Erick Rowan via pinfall
“The People’s Champ” set a WrestleMania record by defeating Erick Rowan of The Wyatt Family in just six seconds. John Cena also made his return from injury by helping The Rock fend off the Bray Wyatt, Rowan and Braun Strowman.
Video Courtesy: YouTube/WWE
Other WWE WrestleMania 32 Results
- Kalisto def. Ryback via pinfall to retain the US Championship.
- Team Total Divas def. Team B.A.D. and Blonde via submission.
- The Usos def. The Dudley Boyz via pinfall.
- Zack Ryder def. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Sin Cara and Stardust in Ladder Match to win the Intercontinental Championship.
- The League of Nations def. The New Day via pinfall.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley made a surprise appearance to beat up the League of Nations.
- Baron Corbin won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal (NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal was a surprise entrant in the match)
Photo Courtesy: WWE.com