2K Sports announced last Saturday the release of the new massive patch 1.05 for NBA on all platforms and it impacted multiple modes of play specifically enabling the game for HDR support on PlayStation 4 as well as 60 frame-per-second frame rate and 4k Resolution on the PlayStation Pro.
The latest massive patch promises a better NBA gaming experience as the newest patch feels as if NBA 2K17 will continue to improve what was an already stellar product. A better control of the game and an excellent broadcast camera angling are among those fixed in the Pro-Stick shot aim.
According to the 2K Sports’ official Facebook page, the following are some of the major changes made in the NBA 2K17 per the 1.05 patch:
- Updated Cleveland Cavaliers court floor to match their new 2016-17 design.
- In honor of the late Nate Thurmond, the Golden State Warriors’ uniforms now have the #42 patches.
- A large number of uniforms have been updated for authenticity improvements.
- Post-release shoes will now appear dynamically when starting a new mode or by using a custom roster made before October 15th.
- Players can now toggle off the Zoom in Paint camera option during default broadcast camera.
- Made a fix for the issue of not being able to unequip certain animation styles from MyPlayer.
- Unequipping socks is now possible in MyPlayer.
- After playing games online, controller settings will no longer reset.
- Committing reach-in-fouls will now not be able to prolong MyTEAM Blacktop games
- Improved Jamal Crawford double behind-the-back combo now functions properly.
- Optimized Pro Stick shot aiming is now much easier in the broadcast camera.
- Setting the Shooting Type to Real Player percent disables shot timing for all shots including hooks, layups, heaves and floaters.
- Catching short passes have been improved to be more reliable.
- Dial back pass speeds to achieve better game balance.
- For more realistic physics-based results, the top front rim ball now bounces.
- The frequency of ticky tack shooting fouls on layups and jump shots is reduced.
- Illegal screens are now triggered in the proper situations.
- Improved responsiveness, specifically in off-ball motion.
- Improved CPU AI’s decision making on double teams and general defensive logic.
See video below for a more detailed version of NBA 2K17 patch 1.05, as provided by NBA 2k official Facebook page:
Video Courtesy: The Lob Mob/YouTube
Photo Courtesy: @roietauvma/Twitter