Blake Shelton has never been to rehab nor has he hit “rock bottom” in his career. The singer has filed a lawsuit against In Touch magazine that claimed that the singer had almost ruined his career, reports TMZ.
In his lawsuit, Blake has given a list of sworn declaration. The magazine reportedly claimed that the singer went to rehab after hitting “rock bottom.”
His bucket list of declaration includes:
– “I have never been to rehab.”
– “I did not then nor have I ever hit rock bottom.”
– “I do not drink excessively, binge drink or have a drinking problem.”
– “I do not drink vodka before 11 AM.”
– “I am never drunk, intoxicated, or unable to perform my job on ‘The Voice.’”
– “I do not slur my words or stumble when I drink.”
– “I have never urinated on a mailbox.”
According to Blake, the magazine also lied about his infidelity with his ex-wife Miranda Lambert. “My ex-wife Miranda Lambert did not catch me with a bunch of naked women in our Tennessee home.”
Shelton is dating fellow singer Gwen Stefani.
Photo Courtesy: Facebook/Blake Shelton