The 2018 World Cup qualifying matches continue on Tuesday when Brazil hosts Colombia at the Arena da Amazônia in Manaus. Here are all the things you need to know for Brazil vs. Colombia including previews, predicted lineups, and live stream.
Brazil vs. Colombia TV Schedule
- Date: September 6, 2016
- Time: 8:45 PM ET, 1:45 AM BST (Sept. 7)
- Venue: Arena da Amazônia in Manaus, Brazil
- Channel: beIN Sports USA
Brazil vs. Colombia Live Stream Links
Both teams are coming off wins heading into their clash with the Selecao claiming a 2-0 win against Venezuela. On the other hand, Colombia defeated Ecuador on the road, 3-0, with James Rodriguez in very good form despite his struggles at Real Madrid.
Los Cafeteros are sitting third atop the CONMEBOL table with 13 points while Brazil sits dangerously at fifth with 12 points. Selecao manager Tite is making his home debut since replacing Dunga in June after a disappointing Copa America campaign.
The two nations have a heated rivalry stemming from the 2014 World Cup when Neymar suffered an injury in their 2-1 quarterfinal win. Brazil went on to be humiliated in the semifinals against Germany, 7-1, without their star player.
Neymar then received a red card in their 1-0 loss against Colombia in the group stages of the Copa America. Tempers flared once again during their match at the Olympics so expect another heated game on Tuesday.
Brazil vs. Colombia Predicted Lineups
- Brazil (4-1-4-1): Alisson Becker; Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Joao Miranda, Marcelo; Casemiro; Willian, Renato Augusto, Paulinho, Neymar; Gabriel Jesus
- Colombia (4-2-3-1): David Ospina; Stefan Medina, Jeison Murillo, Oscar Murillo, Farid Diaz; Danie Alejandro Torres, Carlos Sanchez; James Rodriguez, Macnelly Torres, Luis Muriel; Carlos Bacca
Brazil vs. Colombia Prediction
- Brazil gets the win over their new rivals Colombia, 2-1.
Photo Courtesy: DSanchez17/Flickr