Chile and Uruguay are set to clash at the Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos in Santiago on Tuesday as part of the ongoing 2018 CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifying matches. Here are all the things you need to know for the game including previews, TV schedule and projected lineups, as well as Chile vs. Uruguay live stream links.
Chile vs. Uruguay Preview
Chile (5W-2D-4L, 17 points) will look to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings as they are currently holding on the fifth and final spot in order to qualify for the 2018 World Cup. La Roja is coming off a 0-0 draw against Colombia in Barranquilla.
Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez is ready to play against Uruguay after missing the game last Thursday after suffering a muscle injury during training. Chile head coach Juan Antonio Pizzi told ESPN FC that Sanchez is going to play on Tuesday, as well as goalkeeper Claudio Bravo and midfielder Arturo Vidal, who picked up injuries during the game in Colombia.
“Sanchez was not ready for the game in Colombia, but we knew the injury was a small one and we could have him for this match. The three of them (Sanchez, Vidal and Bravo) are available to me for tomorrow,” Pizzi said.
On the other hand, Uruguay (7W-2D-2L, 23 points) is looking to gain the top spot in the standings. Los Charrúas defeated Ecuador last Thursday and they will be led by the dangerous duo of Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani.
Chile vs. Uruguay Projected Lineups
- Chile (4-3-3): Claudio Bravo – Mauricio Isla, Enzo Roco, Gonzalo Jara, Jean Beausejour – Charles Aranguiz, Marcelo Diaz, Arturo Vidal – Eduardo Vargas, Nicolas Castillo, Alexis Sanchez
- Uruguay (4-4-2): Fernando Muslera – Jorge Fucile, Diego Godin, Sebastian Coates, Gaston Silva – Nicolas Lodeiro, Matias Vecino, Egidio Arevalo, Matias Corujo – Edison Cavani, Luis Suarez
Chile vs. Uruguay Live Stream TV Schedule
- Date: November 15, Tuesday
- Time: 3:30 PM PT/6:30 PM ET
- Venue: Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos in Santiago, Chile.
- Channel: BeIN Sports USA
Chile vs. Uruguay Live Stream Links
Photo Courtesy: Jimmy Baikovicius/Flickr