Tottenham Hotspur is looking to close the gap at the top of the English Premier League table when they visit Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on Monday. Here is the Stoke City vs. Tottenham preview complete with live stream links, TV and radio schedule and projected lineups.
The Spurs are only eight points behind the Leicester City after the current leaders drew against West Ham United on Sunday. Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino feels good about the game since they defeated Manchester United 3-0 last week.
“It is a healthy competition between teams that want to win and achieve big things and it is good in football. We got 3-0 against United and the belief again for all the week to prepare for Stoke,” Pochettino told BBC.
On the other hand, the Potters sit at the ninth spot on the table following a 4-1 loss at the hands of Liverpool. However, note that Stoke City is now undefeated at home against the top five teams in the EPL. They are also vying for a spot in next year’s Europa League.
“There are five games to go and we want to finish in the right manner. Three at home, two away – we have a great opportunity to achieve things. It is Monday night under the lights at the Britannia. We are really looking forward to that,” Potters manager Mark Hughes said.
Stoke City vs. Tottenham Live Stream & Preview Details
- Stoke City: Jakob Haugaard – Phil Bardlsey, Ryan Shawcross, Philipp Wollscheid, Marc Muniesa – Ibrahim Afellay, Giannelli Imbula – Xherdan Shaqiri, Bojan, Marko Arnautovic, Joselu.
- Tottenham: Hugo Lloris – Kyle Walker, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose – Eric Dier, Mousa Dembele – Erik Lamela, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen – Harry Kane
Schedule: Monday, April 18. Kick-off in Britannia Stadium starts at 8:00 p.m BST.
- TV: Live broadcast on Sky Sports 1
- Radio: Listen live on BBC Radio 5 and BBC local radio
- Live Stream: Premier League Pass, NBC Sports Live Extra
Photo Courtesy: enviro warrior/Wikimedia