The 2018 CONCACAF World Cup qualifying matches continue on Tuesday when the United States hosts Trinidad and Tobago at the EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. Here are all the things you need to know for USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago including previews, predicted lineups and live stream.
USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago TV Schedule
- Date: September 6, 2016
- Time: 8:00 PM ET, 1:00 AM BST (Sept. 7)
- Venue: EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- Channel: FS1, UniMás, UDN
USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago Live Stream Links
The Yanks and the Soca Warriors are assured of their place in the Hex with Guatemala needing to overcome a 12-goal advantage. However, the USMNT is looking to get the first place in the Group C standings.
Jurgen Klinsmann wants to gain some momentum heading into the Hexagonal campaign wherein they will face Mexico in the first match. USA have a 16-2-4 all-time record against Trinidad and Tobago and they have only lost once against the Caribbean nation in World qualifiers.
On the other hand, Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart thinks his players will come out to play against the Americans. He mentioned that some players want to showcase themselves and possibly get the attention of MLS.
“For Trinidad & Tobago, it’s a nice game, they have nothing to lose. They want to show off. Some of the players are maybe looking for a contract – maybe even here in MLS – like some of them already have. So for them it’s really showcasing themselves,” Hart said, via MLS Soccer.
USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago Predicted Lineups
- USA (4-4-2): Tim Howard; Geoff Cameron, Fabian Johnson, Michael Orozco, Kellyn Acosta; Kyle Beckerman, Graham Zusi, Michael Bradley, Christian Pulisic; Jozy Altidore, Bobby Wood
- Trinidad and Tobago (5-4-1): Marvin Phillip; Carlyle Mitchell, Sheldon Bateau, Mekeil Williams, Daneil Cyrus, Joevin Jones; Andre Boucaud, Khaleem Hyland, Kevin Molino, Cordell Cato; Kenwyne Jones
USA vs. Trinidad and Tobago Prediction
- USA gets the win over Trinidad and Tobago, 3-0.
Photo Courtesy: Mobilus In Mobili/Flickr